Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods has a hemp protein powder for every dietary and culinary need. Having trouble deciding which one of our protein powders suit your needs the best? We’ve outlined a couple points below that should help you decide. If you’re still not sure on which protein would be best for you feel free to call our customer service number at 1-800-665-HEMP, ask us on Facebook or tweet to us @manitobaharvest.
Here are a few other things we thought might be useful when deciding.
Choose HempPro 70 if….
- You’re an athlete looking for a pre or post workout protein shake.
- You’re experiencing bloating and/or an unsettled stomach from other protein powders.
- You’re used to a whey protein and curious to try a plant-based protein powder, such as hemp.
- You want nutrition on the go! HempPro 70 is the only water soluble hemp protein powder on the market. This means you can literally throw it in a shaker cup with some water and take it with you on the road.
- You’re looking to add extra protein to your diet. HempPro 70 has 20 grams of protein per 30 gram serving - our highest protein powder option.
Choose HempPro 50 if…..
- You’re looking for a balance of both protein and fibre in your diet.
- You want a raw, whole food. The only ingredient in HempPro 50 is hemp!
- You have a vita mix or blender that you can blend it up. If you are making a morning smoothie with HempPro 50, we find its best blended as this natural product is not processed like other protein powders on the market.
Choose HempPro Fibre if……
- You want to add extra fiber to your diet. HempPro Fibre has 52% of the daily requirement.
- You’re making bread, muffins or cookies and are looking for a flour substitute for your baking.
- Organic food is an important option for you.
Choose Hemp Protein Chocolate or Vanilla if...
- You want a little sweetness to your hemp protein powder without any guilt. These options are sweetened with a small amount of organic coconut sugar - which has a low glycemic index.