Amount per serving
Total Fat 11g
Total Carbs 121g
For added muscle-building power—and a new take on dessert—opt for protein pudding. This rich recipe can fit into your macros and works as a finish to a dinner party. Your friends will never know the difference!
Olive Oil: 1/4 tsp
- In a small bowl, combine protein powder and liquid egg whites.
- Whisk well with a fork until ingredients are slightly runny. Add a splash of water, if needed. Set aside.
- In a separate dish, melt dark chocolate squares in the microwave for 90 seconds or until fully melted. Do not overcook.
- Remove chocolate from the microwave and add olive oil. Whip with a fork and drizzle over pudding.
- Chill and enjoy!
Total Fat 12g
Total Carbs 18g
Decadent Chilled Protein Pudding
This must-try creation is definitely my new favorite. No more need to be tempted by yogurt-covered raisins. The ingredient list might be short, but this makes for one flavorful combination.
- In a small bowl, mix together protein and pudding.
- Add liquid egg whites and water. Mix to a thick consistency.
- If the texture is runny, add more powder.
- Spoon out the batter and plop on a small plate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Use a zester on a ripe orange to garnish with orange peel. Serve with accompanying fruit slices!
Serving Size (without optional fruit)
Total Fat 7g
Total Carbs 13g
This recipe began as a challenge: Try to create something exceptional with limited ingredients. I wanted to capture the best "health benefits" a brownie could bring while still giving the bakery a run for its money. I've tried many variations and protein flavors, but never achieved the richness and texture a true brownie brings.
That is, until Muscle Milk Naturals hit the market, sweetened with Stevia and a bit of real sugar. Once I began experimenting, it didn't take long to figure out that the key to making the most exceptional protein brownie takes only four ingredients and two minutes of your time!
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in small amounts of water until you reach a brownie-batter consistency.
- Microwave for one minute, check and stir, then microwave again for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Microwaves vary, so be careful not to overcook. You want a brownie texture—soft and gooey!
Total Fat 15g
Total Carbs 15g
Favorite Morning Smoothie
Sometimes, nothing starts a day off better than a fruit-filled smoothie. Add a protein base and blend for a delicious, nutritious, muscle-making shake!
- Blend all ingredients together.
Total Fat 25g
Total Carbs 86g
Red Velvet Muscle Milk Pancakes
No need to douse this breakfast griddle cake in loads of sugary syrup. It's already tasty and sweet enough! Follow the recipe below to serve up some guilt-free sweet treats.
- Heat greased skillet on medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Pour into heated skillet.
- Once bubbles form and one side is golden brown underneath, flip pancake.
- Cook on other side until golden brown.
- Serve with butter or cream cheese whipped with agave nectar.
Total Fat 3.7g
Total Carbs 48g
Can't find bottled beet juice? Use water and beet powder or red food coloring. Also, keep in mind that different flours have different absorption rates. Add flour until the pancake batter is the correct consistency—thick, but mixable.
If you're in a rush, as we usually are, you can substitute the first three ingredients for 1/3 cup of your favorite pancake mix. Bisquick Heart Smart works great, and Pamela's is a great gluten-free option.
Go green! Start the day right with this veggie-powered that packs a solid protein punch.
- Blend ingredients.
- Enjoy ingredients!
Total Fat 17g
Total Carbs 62g
Muscle Milk Frozen Cheesecake Cups
No need to head to the Factory. Save calories and cash by making your own cheesecake cups with minimal prep work! This recipe makes six cheesecake cups.
Muscle Milk - Graham Cracker: 2 scoops
- Mix all ingredients until batter reaches a thick consistency.
- Place cupcake wrappers into cupcake baking tray and pour batter about half way in each.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Top with peanut butter or almond butter. Enjoy!