The three-bar design of the Koncept Z-Bar Gen 3 Desk Lamp gives it infinite flexibility in contemporary work spaces. The touchstrip dimmer is located near the head for easy access and control of the light's strength. Customize to your needs with options of finish, LED color temperature and mounting.
Koncept Technologies, headquartered in Monterey Park, CA, creates high-quality, innovative products that make life simpler and safer for customers.
The Z-Bar Gen 3 Desk Lamp is available with the following:
- Made of aluminum and plastic
- Built-in touchstrip dimmer
- 108" Black power cord
- Adjustable head
- Flexible and maximum reach with 3-bar design
- Compatible with optional occupancy sensor (sold separately)
- Color Temperature: Warm - 3500 K; Cool - 4500 K
- Stem Touch Dimmer
- Dimmer Range: 0-100%
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Finish: Metallic Black, Silver
- Installation Type: Wall Mount, Table Base, Through-Table Mount, Table Clamp
- Light Option: Warm, Cool
- 9.5 Watt (475 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 9.5 Watt (475 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 4500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Wall Mount Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 1", Adjustable To 33.88"
- Wall Mount Option Base: Diameter Adjustable To 33.88"
- Wall Mount Option Lower Arm: Length 16.4"
- Table Base Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 1", Adjustable To 33.88"
- Table Base Option Base: Diameter Adjustable To 33.88"
- Table Base Option Lower Arm: Length 16.4"
- Through-Table Mount Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 1", Adjustable To 33.88"
- Through-Table Mount Option Base: Diameter Adjustable To 33.88"
- Through-Table Mount Option Lower Arm: Length 16.4"
- Table Clamp Option Arm: Extension Adjustable From 1", Adjustable To 33.88"
- Table Clamp Option Base: Diameter Adjustable To 33.88"
- Table Clamp Option Lower Arm: Length 16.4"
Ratings: Based on 29 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
AR3000-C-MBK-CLP, AR3000-C-MBK-DSK, AR3000-C-MBK-THR, AR3000-C-MBK-WAL, AR3000-C-SIL-CLP, AR3000-C-SIL-DSK, AR3000-C-SIL-THR, AR3000-C-SIL-WAL, AR3000-W-MBK-CLP, AR3000-W-MBK-DSK, AR3000-W-MBK-THR, AR3000-W-MBK-WAL, AR3000-W-SIL-CLP, AR3000-W-SIL-DSK, AR3000-W-SIL-THR, AR3000-W-SIL-WAL